Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Name: Stephanie McGuire
  • Where do you work? Independence University as an Academic Advisor
  • Which Department? Student Services
  • How many years have you worked with us? 3 1/2
  • What is your favorite thing about working with IU? My favorite thing about working at IU is when I see students succeed.  This is especially true when I see them overcome huge obstacles to get to their goals.
  • When working with students and other departments, how do you prefer to communicate? Email, Phone, Which is best for you? Email
  • What would be the most important thing someone can remember when working with you? What could help them work with you best? Give me as much information as possible so that I can help you get your problem solved as quickly as possible.  If you send me an email, please make sure to include your full first and last name.

Contact information:
  • Phone #: 801-290-3240
  • Ext: 3794
  • Email: stephanie.mcguire@independence.edu


No comments:

Post a Comment